Monday December 2nd, 2013
November has been a big month for TableNinja II poker software. Lots of new features and updates to current features make the November updates to TableNinja II the biggest to date.
The biggest update is support for the iPoker network. While iPoker is early in development, TableNinja II is committed to ongoing development making TableNinja II the go-to source for multi-tabling hotkey software.
- iPoker Support
- iPoker tables are recognized, all iPoker networks
- Betting hotkeys work (Fold, Check/Call, Bet/Raise)
- AA Check/Fold hotkey works
- Pot betting works
- Presets work
- Allin + Allin+click hotkeys work
- Increment/Decrement betting hotkeys work
- Send numpad/backspace to betbox works
888 Support (Coming Soon!)
General TableNinja II Updates
- SNG Sensei can now recognize custom values
- New features added to Table Control >> Popup >>"Popping up tables"
* "Behave Like PokerStars" button. This will show you how TN2 can behave like Pokerstars when it comes to popping up tables
- New feature: "Reapply layout" hotkey, which will only ignore the set aside tables
(once you move a set aside table back, it will be added as a new table into the layout)
- New feature: "If Active Application fully covers the Table, just bring the Table's Frame to the top" - if it's selected:
If you're in another application that is full screen and there is action at a table but you don't want TableNinja2 to steal
focus from your active application, we will just bring the table's frame to the top with a HUD message:
"Action at table ... Use Cycle to First In Line to get there"
- New feature: Table Control >> Cycling >> Popup >> When Foreground in another Application and a Table requires action
"If mouse is hovering a table, steal focus (and activate the Target Table)"
if checked, when you hover any table with the mouse, the first table needing action becomes the Target Table
- New feature: "Eat mouse hotkeys" - if false, we allow the original behavior as well
(for instance, for PokerStars a right click can mean "Fold" + edit themes)
- New feature: Popup counts requiring action are now displayed on your tables.
For up to the minute updates and announcements, like us on Facebook and follow @HoldemManager on Twitter.