Hold'em Manager 2 Poker Software Beta
We are proud to announce the commercial version of HM2 is now on sale.
Start your free trial today!
What's new in Hold'em Manager 2
- A completely new interface gives you an unprecedented amount of information and control. Most importantly, it delivers it in an amazingly intuitive way.
- Performance enhancements abo und! A re-designed database allows HM2 to set a new poker software standard in responsiveness to even the most advanced queries. HM1 has long been the industry leader in ability to handle large databases. HM2 builds on that lead with even more robust capabilities to manage the ever expanding size of hand databases, boasting import speeds double, or even triple those of HM1.
- There are several new reports which were made with both cash and tournament players in mind. All reports, including those newly added, have a standard view and a graph view.
- Filters, filters, and more filters! If you can dream it, HM2 will filter for it.
- While most people use a small basic set of stats, there is an incredible array of new stats that are built into HM2. Currently there are over 500 stats in HM2. That's more than double the amount of stats inside of HM1.
- The new Session View includes a consolidated panel for all the tools that you most commonly use in an active session.
- Versus hero stats allow you to see how your opponents play specifically against you.
- Several pre-configured HUD's come standard.
- A new HUD control panel allows you to instantly see changes to HUD's as you make them.
- New NoteCaddy notes can be optionally displayed on the HUD. These auto-generated player notes are incredibly powerful and allow you to drill down and replay the actual hands that triggered the notes! NoteCaddy is the newest HM app and includes both free and premium notes that are integrated into HM2.
- New Street By Street HUD for sites that support live tracking. Change your HUD based on what street the action is on.
- There is an option to use new mini-charts in the HUD rather than traditional stats.
- New design for HUD pop-up's is very clean, intuitive and visually pleasing.
New line analysis tools on opponents
- Your imagination is about the only limitation on the situational filters that you can set on the combinations of position and betting lines for an opponent.
- You can instantly see the details of every hand in your opponent's range and when they have used that line.
Free companion iPhone, iPad and iTouch application
- You will have the ability to upload hands directly from HM2. You can then filter, review, comment, share or replay them.
- The HM Mobile application will allow you to easily tweet hands.
- You can watch dozens of HM Tutorial videos.
- An Android version of these tools is under development.
- If you play on both a laptop and a desktop, you already know what a pain it is to keep all your hands updated in both computers. With HM Sync, those concerns are a thing of the past.
- Free for the first six months, then $20 per year, HM Sync allows you to automatically sync your database between the two PC's that your license is authorized on.
- HM Sync serves as a remote back-up of your poker software database - you will only be a click away in restoring it.
- This is an optional service.
- Rest assured that all hands are privately and securely stored on HM cloud servers.
- Your hands will never be combined with the hands of any other player - each customer has their individual cloud database.
Fully Customizable Home View
- We have a new Home View that is fully customizable with both internally and 3rd party developed HM2 widgets
- Several widgets already exist for CardRunners, 2+2 Magazine, Poker Strategy, Poker News, CardPlayer and Poker News Daily.
- The library of HM2 widgets available for adding to your Home View will continue to be increased over time.
- Widgets are 100% free.
- 3rd party widgets from training sites, news sites, and poker sites are encouraged. While they do require Hold'em Manager review and approval, there are no fees associated.
We have invested a significant amount of development in three new user resources
- Interactive FAQ: As you navigate through HM2, the interactive FAQ, which is optionally displayable in the top right of the application, will update with teases to several common questions and hints or tips. If you click on the tease, more information is displayed, including a link to a more detailed FAQ.
- Hold'em Manager TV: This integrated video tool, which allows you to search through our 1-3 minute, guided video tours and tutorials, resides on the Home View. There are filters built in to help sort through the myriad planned content.
- Automated tool for adding stats to reports: While adding stats to a report, choosing from eleven categories and hundreds of options, HM2 will auto-suggest matching stats as you type the description of what you want. It doesn't matter if you type 3B, 3-Bet, or 3 Bet, HM2 will help you quickly find the stats that you are looking for.