Monday April 1st, 2013
The latest release of HM2 poker software is now live. Barrier.fr is supported with this release along with a few new Fold to CBet stats.
If you don’t have HM2 installed, now is the perfect time to Download & Install HM2.
- Barrier.fr poker is now supported
- 4800 – Stat request added. New stats show how often a player folds to a re-raise after raising a CBet.
- Flop Raise-Fold CB
- Flop Raise-Fold CB - Single Rsd Pot
- Flop Raise-Fold CB - 3Bet pot
- Flop Raise-Fold CB - 4Bet Pot
- Flop Raise-Fold CB IP
- Flop Check-Raise - Fold OOP
- Ipoker Speed HUD now working correctly on old and new version of Ipoker client.
- Boss Media import errors corrected and will work on both new and old versions of Boss.
- 6221 – Corrected NC abbreviations not showing in the HUD
- 6597 – TableScanner – Updated table names so they show the first two characters that were missing
- 5665 – TableScanner – Corrected missed tables from scans on Prima depending on lobby sort order of the tables.
- 6607 – SNGW – Corrected crash when clicking customize hands
- 6615 – SNGW – Corrected crash creating report rows
- 6663 – SNGW – Adjusted hand tag to allow quick changes between different tournament types
- 6670 – SNGW – Updated send to SNGW option to prevent a crash
- 6474 – Correct wrong speed for Turbo SNG’s on Party
- 6475 – Corrected Party speed for turbo SNG’s
- 6041 – Corrected Party rake and winnings
- 6247 – Corrected Party STT payout structure
- 6469 – Corrected import errors after a Boss Media software update
- 6583 – Updated iPoker Speed tables. iPoker update broke this feature
- 6651 – Updated PokerStars Zoom HUD warning message box
- 4989 – Combined HUD Filters and Tournament Filters to display both filtered data together
- 6520 – Corrected HUD Options/HUD Filters cancel button not working
- 6543 – Corrected HUD needing a restart when switching to session stats
- 6666 – Updated replayer settings so a restart is not required for use session stats and show last 20k hands.
- 6291 – Corrected call vs. hero stats that didn’t compute on specific hands
- 6038 – Corrected viewing hand import errors causing a crash
- 5224 – Corrected crash when viewing deleted popups
- 6284 – Corrected crash during registration
- 6372 – Corrected crash when using the mouse wheel to scroll date start and end date filters in Rakeback
- 6523 – Updated PostgreSQL download link
- 6561 – Corrected crash when adding an 8 digit bonus. (Whoa, I want one of those bonuses!!!)
- 6572 – Corrected crash on startup if you have a comma in one of your auto import folders
- 6588 – Last archive folder is now saved after a restart for future entries
- 6592 – Corrected issue where the hand grid would not load under Italian and Spanish cultures
- 5838 – Corrected a crash when the user.config file gets corrupted
- 6176 – Updated HM Sync UI
- 6350 – Increased performance on Tournament Finish Distribution Graph
- 6370 – Updated Stat Analysis to include a small sample of hands that were missing
- 6472 – Updated startup procedure to not have errors if HMVideo server is down
- 6504 – Updated game type box in Opponents Tab to be longer allowing all game types to display properly
- 6544 – Corrected issue when restoring the roaming folder with bad characters in the folder name
- 5950 & 6652 – Updated color of filter descriptions for HMTV and Coaching Video Widgets
- 6576 – Corrected crash when clicking FAQ help icon in the ribbon
- 6657 – Updated process to send HH’s to MyHM and Mobile Devices
- 6667 – Minor UI changes to send to Twitter option
- 6662 – Updated help icons to show “?” instead of “X” after a restart
- 6668 – Updated login warning screens throughout HM2
- 6669 – Updated mouse wheel scroll function when viewing reports
- 6600 – Added all of roaming folder to Backup and Restore options
For up to the minute updates and announcements, like us on Facebook and follow @HoldemManager on Twitter.